Q3 FY20 PBT growth of 19%
Q3 FY20 Revenue growth of 16%
Interim Dividend of 170%
Mumbai, February 07, 2020: KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major and an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the third quarter (Q3 FY20) and nine months (9M FY20) ended December 31, 2019.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
Q3 FY20 v/s Q3 FY19
- REVENUE: Increased by 16% to Rs. 3,073 crore from Rs. 2,647 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 13% to Rs. 319 crore from Rs. 281 crore
- EBITDA Margin: 10.4% in Q3 FY20 against 10.6% in Q3 FY19
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 19% to Rs. 203 crore from Rs. 170 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 29% to Rs. 145 crore from Rs. 112 crore
9M FY20 v/s 9M FY19
- REVENUE: Increased by 16% to Rs. 8,294 crore from Rs. 7,159 crore.
- EBITDA: Increased by 15% to Rs. 864 crore from Rs. 751 crore
- EBITDA Margin: 10.4% in 9M FY20 against 10.5% in 9M FY19
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 15% to Rs. 521 crore from Rs. 455 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 25% to Rs. 373 crore from Rs. 297 crore
We have declared an Interim Dividend of 170% of the face value, at Rs. 3.40 per share on face value of Rs. 2 per share – Total Outflow of Rs. 105.38 crore including Dividend Distribution Tax.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are very pleased with the consistent growth in both Revenue and Profitability, reflecting a strong performance amidst global uncertainties. Our robust and well diversified order book gives us confidence to deliver on our growth targets for the year.””
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in over 30 countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.