FY20 EBITDA growth of 7%
Robust Order Book + L1 of over Rs. 24,000 crore
Mumbai, May 29, 2020: KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major and an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the fourth quarter (Q4 FY20) and year (FY20) ended March 31, 2020.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
FY20 v/s FY19
- REVENUE: Rs. 11,965 crore against Rs. 11,001 crore
- EBITDA: Rs. 1,234 crore against Rs. 1,150 crore
- EBITDA Margin: 10.3% against 10.5%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Rs. 790 crore against Rs. 757 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Rs. 566 crore against Rs. 496 crore
Q4 FY20 v/s Q4 FY19
Performance reflects impact of COVID-19 disruption
- REVENUE: Rs. 3,671 crore against Rs. 3,841 crore
- EBITDA: Rs. 371 crore against Rs. 399 crore
- EBITDA Margin: 10.1% against 10.4%
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Rs. 269 crore against Rs. 302 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Rs. 193 crore against Rs. 199 crore
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are pleased that we have ended the year with growth both in terms of Revenue and Profitability, amidst unprecedented times. Our geographical and business portfolio diversification is paying off well in the current environment. Railways and our core T&D business have been the primary growth drivers this year. With the new orders announced last week, our year end order book along with current L1 pipeline stands at over Rs. 24,000 crore. Our robust and well diversified order book gives us confidence of delivering a strong performance in FY21.
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Civil, Solar, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in over 30 countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.