Q2 FY20 PBT growth of 21%
EBITDA margin increased to 10.4% from 10.3%
Q2 FY20 Revenue growth of 17%
Mumbai, November 08, 2019: KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major and an RPG Group Company, today announced its results for the second quarter (Q2 FY20) and half year (H1 FY20) ended September 30, 2019.
Consolidated Financial Performance:
Q2 FY20 v/s Q2 FY19
- REVENUE: Increased by 17% to Rs. 2,809 crore from Rs. 2,408 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 16% to Rs. 294 crore from Rs. 253 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Stands at 10.5% in Q2 FY20 against 10.5% in Q2 FY19
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 21% to Rs. 180 crore from Rs. 150 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 42% to Rs. 139 crore from Rs. 98 crore
H1 FY20 v/s H1 FY19
- REVENUE: Increased by 16% to Rs. 5,221 crore from Rs. 4,513 crore
- EBITDA: Increased by 16% to Rs. 545 crore from Rs. 469 crore
- EBITDA Margin: Stands at 10.4% in H1 FY20 against 10.4% in H1 FY19
- PROFIT BEFORE TAX: Increased by 12% to Rs. 318 crore from Rs. 284 crore
- PROFIT AFTER TAX: Increased by 23% to Rs. 228 crore from Rs. 185 crore
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd commented, “We are very pleased with the growth in both Revenue and Profitability, amidst a challenging environment. Our core T&D business has delivered a stellar performance, backed by robust execution in SAARC and the Americas. The Railway business continues its growth momentum as it expands portfolio in other segments.”
About KEC International Limited
KEC International is a global infrastructure Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) major. It has presence in the verticals of Power Transmission and Distribution, Railways, Solar, Civil, Smart Infrastructure and Cables. The Company is currently executing infrastructure projects in 30+ countries and has a footprint in 100+ countries (includes EPC & Supply). It is the flagship Company of the RPG Group.
About RPG Enterprises
RPG Enterprises, established in 1979, is one of India's fastest growing business groups with a turnover of US$ 4 Billion. The group has diverse business interests in the areas of Infrastructure, Tyres, Pharma, IT and Specialty as well as in emerging innovation led technology businesses.